Scott Kitterman <deb...@kitterman.com> writes:

> Currently the only answer is join the FTP Team as a trainee when there
> is a call for volunteers. I totally get the frustration.

People could always just send additional data points to the relevant ITP
bug, like this:

  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1004021#10

If that's actually useful for FTP team members, it could be encouraged
on the New queue page.

A link to a wiki page with suggestions of what to check, and how best to
submit reports in order to make them most useful would probably do the
trick.

Would that actually help?

Cheers, Phil.