John Goerzen wrote:

> pilot-manager -- Perl/TK hotsync tool (waiting for me to download and
>                  try it out)

pilot-manager is already packaged.  In fact I've been using it for weeks
already.

griffon:~> dpkg --status pilot-manager
Package: pilot-manager
 PilotManager is a tool that allows you to synchronize databases on your
 3Com PalmPilot with applications on your Unix platform. It is a full
 Hotsync daemon that is user extensible.  Developers can write their own
 conduits to synchronize Pilot databases with the desktop application of
 their choice.

griffon:~>

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/