Hmmm, perhaps it's still in incoming, since it is not listed at all in
my /var/lib/dpkg/available file... weird....

But in any case, I won't bother with it then :-)

I am wondering if it might be a good idea to make a pilot, pda, palm,
portable, or something category in the FTP site so these things can
get out of otherosfs, which doesn't really apply very well.

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   [EMAIL PROTECTED] |