On 17 Aug 2000, Juhapekka Tolvanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.cpt.univ-mrs.fr/~penne/Zsid/
>
> Yes, we have that xsidplay, but it uses qt-libraries, and therefore it is
> not in main-directory. Zsid is under GNU GPL. I would actually use this
> program.

 I think this is a good idea.  Thanks for the pointer, I might do an ITP
on this in the next time...   Let's see how it turns out (actually I'm a
bit stressed at my work).

 Get back to me on this topic in some weeks time, if you don't hear
anything.

> Gnome-db:
>
> http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db/
>
> Needed by gASQL.

 Already packed. It's package-names are a bit strange to me, though:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ > grep-available -FSource -sPackage gnome-db
Package: libgda-dev
Package: libgda0

 Have fun!
Alfie