What version of org-mode-doc do you currently have installed?

It looks like the bug was fixed in 9.7.5-1 in there's now a
/usr/share/info/orgguide.info.gz file.

But it was only accepted into unstable on 6-25, and may take a few days
to make it to testing. Getting the fix into stable would take some
effort and time. (I think it has to first be stable enough to go into
testing, and then we could negotiate with the release team about adding
an update to stable.

Org mode might also make sense to build a backports version to have the
close to the current release available to stable, though you'd have to
get it from https://backports.debian.org/

>From the versions numbers I think you're on stable?

Diane