Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

A superstition is a premature explanation that overstays its time.
To save a Life in defeat, is to receive Victory and Honor.
The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
We are always in search of the redeeming formula, the crystallizing thought.

Young people have an almost biological destiny to be hopeful.
Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan - a Mount Rushmore of incompetence.
Rest is for the weary, sleep is for the dead.
Good taste is always an asset.

PHONOGRAPH, n. An irritating toy that restores life to dead noises.
Moral victories don't count.
A true knowledge of ourselves is knowledge of our power.
Conservative: One who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
A friend is a gift you give yourself.
Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.