Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth.
Learn to obey before you command.
How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?
Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.
Even in civilized mankind faint traces of monogamous instincts can be
perceived.
Violence is unnecessary and costly. Peace is the only way.
Sweet are the slumbers of the virtuous man.
Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.
Mediocrity is not allowed to poets, either by the gods or man.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Outer space is no place for a person of breeding.
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.
Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Mothers are a biological necessity; fathers are a social invention.
We have, I fear, confused power with greatness.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
The consumer's side of the coffin lid is never ostentatious.