Reinhard Tartler <siret...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd rather try to keep golang-google-cloud out of this particular
> transition. See my notes at
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=991942 for why.

Let's put that on the todo list for the next migration then :)

Okay, fortunately the old version golang-github-google-s2a-go 0.1.7 that
we have in experimental seems to build fine with the new grpc upload in
unstable, so I'm uploading s2a 0.1.7-3 to unstable and we can worry
about the required dependency changes for s2a version 0.1.8 later on (it
was only released upstream 3 days ago).

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-google-s2a-go

/Simon