Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Nicolas Peugnet <nico...@club1.fr>

* Package name    : prometheus-phpfpm-exporter
  Version         : 0.6.0-1
  Upstream Author : Pedro Gomes
* URL             : https://github.com/Lusitaniae/phpfpm_exporter
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Programming Lang: Go
  Description     : Prometheus exporter for PHP-FPM.

 Prometheus Exporter for the PHP-FPM status page.
 .
 Metrics are scrapped via unix socket and made available on port 9253.
 .
 This exporter also provides a way for embedding the output of arbitrary
 PHP scripts into its metrics page, analogous to the node exporter's
 textfile collector. Scripts that are specified with the --phpfpm.script-
 collector-paths flag will be run through PHP-FPM. Any metrics printed by
 the PHP script will be merged into the metrics provided by this
 exported. An example use case includes printing metrics for PHP's
 opcache.

I like this exporter because it is able to monitor multiple PHP-FPM pools
at once by simply using the "--phpfpm.socket-directories" option.

I currently pushed this package on my own repo on Salsa as I don't have
access to the Go Packaging Team group yet:
<https://salsa.debian.org/n-peugnet/prometheus-phpfpm-exporter>

This is the first package that I create for Debian. If I understood
correctly, I will need to find a sponsor to be able to upload it.