Hi Nicolas,

On 01/08/2024 00:09, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 03:57:00PM +0200, Nicolas Peugnet wrote:
Also I made a request to join the group on Salsa but it has not been
accepted yet, so I can not move the packages to their correct repo.

Added you in, welcome!

You can add in the packages and ask for sponsorship on this mailing list, or via
mentors.debian.net

We also have an informal prometheus team for maintainers of the prometheus stack and the various exporters. We have an IRC channel (#debian-prometheus@OFTC) and a tracker page (https://tracker.debian.org/teams/pkg-prometheus/). I will be happy to sponsor your package once it is ready

--
Martina Ferrari