I've found that spamcop blocks email from both GE (General Electric) and
Pizza Hut mail servers which clients of mine need to receive.

I've found that no matter what RBL list I use there is always legitimate
mail being blocked and therefore useless for me as an global email
service provider.

I would be very interested in any RBL lists that don't block legit
email, but can't see how this can be done with a 100% success rate.

Cheers
Glenn Hocking
Publish Media Pty Ltd

http://www.sitegeneral.com