The draconian license you use to distribute tinydns and other software
is problematic for me.  I can accept different zone file syntax with
ease, and can even adapt myself to the notion that the filesytem is used
as a configuration database.  I can also understand that your resistance
to a license that would allow binary distribution, or distribution of
patched sources, is well-intentioned, but I cannot agree with it.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>