Hi,

so how does exim compare in all of this?

Sorry Jamie - In my case, and my case alone, Exim doesn't compare. There are many very good MTA's out there.

For me I know Sendmail - ( I compile from source ).
I've heard lots of good things about Qmail to I did consider that one only.

Also every Guru I've met in person uses Sendmail. Not that means much but I do admire those Guru's.

Thanks al again.
It's lookin' like Sendmail for me ..

Cheers
Rudi.

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              • ... Hans Spaans
              • ... Brian Olivier
              • ... Jason Lim
              • ... Hans Spaans
              • ... Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
              • ... Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder (Careful! What I say *might* be a joke.)
              • ... Hans Spaans
            • ... Craig Sanders
          • ... Craig Sanders
            • ... Jernej Horvat