Ben Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> One point to note is that j2sdk1.3 and j2re1.3 are not yet in debian
> at all.  I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that a package in
> debian can't depend on a package outside of debian.

I asked about this on IRC a while ago in the context of emacs21; a
number of packages Depend: emacs20 | emacs21, but emacs21 isn't in the
archive.  The consensus was that as long as it's possible for the
dependency to be satisfied with packages that are in Debian, it's
fine.  In this case, since java-virtual-machine-dummy is in Debian,
the dependencies can be satisfied.