On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Andrew Pimlott wrote:

> I tend to agree that the name java2-virtual-machine is a little
> misleading and perhaps silly (a remnant from when "virtual machine"
> was a hot buzzword).  Perhaps something like java2-runtime?

        java2-runtime is fine with me. My only concern is that it differs from
        the pre set standard java-virtual-machine.

        If we go ahead with java2-runtime I would advocate obsoleting
        java-virtual-machine in favour of java(1?)-runtime for java1 packages.
        I think it's important to keep things consistent.

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: