OpenJFX seems to be available in stable and unstable but has been removed from testing. I'd like to use it in conjunction with OpenJDK v8, Clojure and Leiningen (which recommends v8). I'm rather new to picking apart Debian packages so when looking at the tracker I don't really understand why it's gone https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openjfx

I'm running a `testing` machine - so how would I go about getting OpenJFX?

Thanks!

PS: My first time using the mailing list.. please let me know if I'm doing it wrong :)