Hi folks,

Been noticing a couple of things on my potato box, with KDE 2.1.1.  I cannot
logout.  The screen flashes, the desktop is there, but there is no kicker and
I cannot run anything at that time.  The only way I've been able to switch
terms (ctrl-alt-F11) and then ctrl-c to terminate X.  If there is a log file
that I can check out to provide more info, pls tell me where.

Also, kmail has been hanging up (freezing) at various times.  Can't remember
any specifics (again if there is a logfile somewhere. . .), but wondered if
anyone else is experiencing this.  I have been able to kill it using KPM.
When I reopen it, it behaves for a while.  I am current with apt-get
update/upgrade/dist-upgrade.

Thanks in advance.
--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 14481033
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.