> I have some problems with the logout function in kde 2.2.1. When I press
> logout I starts to log me out but after a while the splash screen apears
> again, and I'm logged in again?

that's kdm's auto-relogin feature. it should not fire after a clean
logout, but obviously it does. usually that happens, when the x-server
crashes at logout time - for me, recent xfree 4.1 packages seem to do so
sometimes (i'm using xf's nv driver - that may be relevant).

> Anybody that knows how to resolv this problem?

to work around the problem, you can disable the auto-relogin (in the
login manager setup, tab convenience).

> I have this problem on 3 machines.

whoops ... that's sorta strange ... are they mostly identical?

greetings

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.