Scripsit Glenn Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 08:03:29PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > Ooh, sneaky. It starts in the middle of a line!

> FWIW, The two licenses were in two different MIME attachments.  Mutt shows
> this inline.  Is your mailer playing tricks on you?

Hopefully my mailer isn't involved, but gnus seems to be playing
tricks on me. It *removes* MIME markup, concatenates the result, and
does its best to hide from the user that the markup has ever been
there.

Hmm, perhaps I should try upgrading it to gnus/unstable. No, not
possible, depends on (x)emacs21 rather than emacsen. Sigh.

--
Henning Makholm                              "I consider the presence of the
                                      universe to be a miracle. The universe