Hello Bernhard R. Link,

> If someone claims he has a license from Adobe, then well, believe him
> unless you run into some statement from Adobe that they do not give
> away any licenses like that. If someone just claims it is under a free
> license but does not even refer to those parts having a different copyright,
> then it gets unlikely enough in my eyes that one has to assume the default
> of the law: no permission at all.

I have "Adobe Ilustrator" (just a standard installation from CD with the
legal serialnumber) runing under WINE and if I create an EPS, it has the
same header!

Does this now mean, I have not the right to distrigbute my work freely?

I do not think so, because otherwise Adobe would have any rights on my
work!

> have you ever looked at some EULAs?
> A quick look at http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/ makes me think this
> is quite unlikely. (If I read this correctly, some things you are
> allowed to embed, but only verbatimly and for specific purposes, but the
> limits are quite absurd and I'm not sure it even gives permission to
> distribute for all the stuff you find in some postscript files).

Hmmm, it does not mather what I do with my "Adobe Ilustrator",  but  the
License Header is always there...  it seems to be a standard header from
the EPS module (export filter).

>         Bernhard R. Link

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>
                  <http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239