Good day - We have a son taking Computer Science at Ryerson University in
Toronto Canada. He is very religious and is concerned that using your
software without reading, in detail all of your license agreements
including the entire list for both free and non-free suppliers.  This is
jeopardizing his study.  Can you help by clarifying your
requirements/understanding of who needs to read what.
I realize this is probably a very unusual query but it is causing our
family significant turmoil.  Any help will be sincerely appreciated.  Thanks

--
Regards.  Gary