Sven Bartscher <sven.bartsc...@weltraumschlangen.de> writes:

> As I know (maybe I just didn't found it) there is no "final judgement"
> about the EUPL.

> I don't know who makes this final judgement (or more generally how it
> is made). But I think it's time to make it.

The judgement of whether a work is suitable for Debian is the
responsibility of the ftpmaster team.

This forum is a resource for the Debian ftpmaster team, allowing
interested parties to discuss what legal issues may affect the entry of
(or continuing presence of) a work in Debian. But TTBOMK nothing here is
to be taken as a “final judgement”.

I don't know of any better way of reliably divining the will of the
ftpmaster team, without submitting the work for entry to Debian.

Nor do I know how to reliably divine, even *after* a decision is made,
the rationale of the decisions the ftpmaster team make on the freedom of
a work.

--
 \       “Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.” —anonymous |
Ben Finney