Good Afternoon,

CreateMyTee would love the chance to provide your gym's custom apparel in 2016.

Over the past four years, we've gotten the opportunity to work with hundreds of
gyms and fitness centers and we've learned a lot about what the community is
looking for out of their apparel.  Be it turning a profit, creating a cool and
unique design, or finding a a garment your members will love to wear, we are
here to help.

The key to our success has always been building strong relationships with our
clients.  If you’re interested in working with CreateMyTee, that relationship
starts here.

Contact to me directly to get started on a quote, find the perfect garment, or
get started on a design.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Amelia Horton
Account Executive