Dear Sir,
How are you? This is Catherine from Beijing ZONGZHIHECHENG Technology Co.,Ltd.
in China, we specialize in CCTV camera designing & manufacturing. We offer
IP camera, AHD camera, POE camera, etc.
Our company was established in 2006, and it is one of the global high-tech
manufacturers in the security industry, focusing on residential, community,
building intercom solutionsand intelligent management solutions. Our company
has a research and development team of 10 people, 150 skilled employees, who
always committed to providing customers with quality products.
Please check our website for more infos , we also have many models which you
can choose as per your preference, welcome to contact me with your detailed
requirements.
We want to look for dealers in each country, welcome to contact me freely.
Looking forward to our cooperationfor long term.
Thanks and best regards,
Catherine

Beijing ZONGZHIHECHENG Technology Co.,Ltd is one of professional smart security
system manufacturers. Our ompany has R & D, production, sales and service
departments which integrated into one of the high-tech companies. Our main
products are CCTV Camera, video & audio intercom system, video doorbell,
smart home, smart lock and other products. Our company adheres to the
"sincerity" business philosophy, abides by the pragmatic innovation, serves the
community's corporate purpose with high-quality brand to open up the market,
relies on sincere service to win benefits. People-oriented, the harmonious
development of enterprises and workers, sincere cooperation can give our
clients and us achieving win-win business.

Catherine Fang
Trading Director
Beijing Zongzhihecheng Technology Co.,Ltd.
Http://zongzhihecheng.en.alibaba.com/
Tel: 86-010-51872777

Mobile: +86-18514542862
WhatsApp: +86-13910818520