Hi, I am trying to build a Debian Live CD for our school where we will be
using nxjc compiler for the LeJOS (Java for Lego Mindstorms).

I was planning to include Eclipse and an IDE, however once I install Eclipse
I would need to make some configuration and I would prefer to work using the
GUI.

Is there a way (while being in the interactive shell during debian image
building) to launch some sort of GUI where I can modify the settings of
certain programs before actually exiting the interactive shell and continue
with the build?

Reason I am asking is that I want to create a live cd with all the settings
predefined and not having to use persistence.

thanks

--
Robert
http://www.weavefx.com