Hello Andreas,

Thank you and the team for the hard work to enable dicompyler to work with
wxWidgets 3.0 and the upgraded libraries. Quite a few these patches can be
backported to dicompyler.

There are significant changes that need to be made to some modules in
dicompyler to support pydicom 0.9.8 which I have not had time to work on,
thus the restriction to pydicom 0.9.6 or 0.9.5. I will try to take a look
at this soon so all users can benefit from the upgrade to the latest
version of pydicom.

Adit