Hi Adit,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:06:16PM -0500, Adit Panchal wrote:
> Thank you and the team for the hard work to enable dicompyler to work with
> wxWidgets 3.0 and the upgraded libraries. Quite a few these patches can be
> backported to dicompyler.

Good that you like it. :-)

> There are significant changes that need to be made to some modules in
> dicompyler to support pydicom 0.9.8 which I have not had time to work on,
> thus the restriction to pydicom 0.9.6 or 0.9.5. I will try to take a look
> at this soon so all users can benefit from the upgrade to the latest
> version of pydicom.

Since we only have pydicom 0.9.8 in Debian I'm afraid that users of
dicompyler will face some problems.  I personally have no idea how to
fix this for the moment.  Perhaps these users might be able to come up
with some patches to support your development.  Thanks for the hint in
any case.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--