On 01/12/15 00:15, Uecker, Martin wrote:

Hi all,

I would love to see our image reconstruction software
for magnetic resonance imaging included in Debian.

I filed an ITP with more information here:

The source code is on Github:

https://github.com/mrirecon/bart

I already added a debian branch with the debian control
files. Using gbp I can build a package with:

gbp buildpackage  --git-debian-branch=debian --git-upstream-tree=master

but it probably needs more work... and a sponsor.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Let me know if you need assistance on the packaging side.

Glad to see more MRI reconstruction software being packaged for Debian.

Cheers,

Ghis