Hello Andreas,

>[I think I gave a warning that non-private messages will be answered on
>the mailing list and I hereby doing so shamelessly violating netiquette.
>It would be great if you would answer on list as well.]

Sorry for miss clicking i forget to reply all.

I committed the changes to exonerate package i hope i do it right.
In MoM issue i want to do it but my mid-term exams start and they'll finish
25 April i can do it after that date. And i want to ask you one friend of
mine wants to work it on too can we work together in that project.

Best Regards

Canberk

--

[image: --]