Hello,

I've added tests of examples from here
https://ginolhac.github.io/mapDamage/#a5 But only two of them works fine.
Other two "Cannot use --<option> with missing R-libraries", so it seems
they need recommended r-cran-rcppgsl package. I created simple stand-alone
test with this package in depends to demonstrate that something goes wrong
with installing RcppGSL. I looked at the source code here
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/mapdamage.git/tree/mapdamage/Rscripts/stats/checkLibraries.R
and
it looks like after package installation "library(RcppGSL)" doesn't load
library correctly. I've been thinking about this problem for a while but
didn't find solution yet. So I decided to commit working tests for now and
ask for a help. Any thoughts?