Le ven. 25 janv. 2019 à 09:14, olivier sallou <olivier.sal...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Le jeu. 24 janv. 2019 à 17:52, Andreas Tille <andr...@an3as.eu> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we updated picard-tools (there is another micro release, thought) but
>> htsjdk is lagging behind upstream.  I've commited the last version to
>> Git but there are failing tests.  Any volunteer?
>>

> I fixed htsjdk and pushed fixes to git. I have not yet uploaded however, I
> want to test if picard-tools still builds with this version. Will upload if
> everything is ok (though some other packages depending on it may fail if
> something is broken in API... as usual....)

Bad news. Building picard-tools with new htsjdk fails. Some ~40 tests are
failing.
Tried to rebuild picard-tools with current htsjdk (to be sure it was not
related to an other updated lib), and it works. So issue is with new htsjdk.

picard-tools and htsjdk are too "linked" with specific versions... ;-(

It is not a compilation issue, but testing results, so I cannot detect what
is the problem for picard with this new release.

htsjdk code is up-to-date in git, but uploading this version would break
picard-tools.

Olivier