Hi
>I agree.  Something known to be >buggy shouldn't be uploaded >anywhere
>other than maybe experimental.  When >I talked about low priority in my
>previous e-mail, I meant to refer to >disruptive and major changes as you
>describe.  Thanks!
I would say *everything* is buggy by definition. The decision about uploading
or not and where should depend on many factors, e.g. userbase kind of bugs and
probability, maintainer opinion "cum grano salis".I usually prefer to not
bother when the maintainer puts low, because "better safe than sorry"
:)Gianfranco