On Friday 26 December 2003 08:00 am, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
[snip]
> And libhttp-ghttp-perl is used by axkit which is ITA'ed.  So maybe the
> person that ITA'ed axkit should also take these two packages.

I am that person, and will happily take those packages.  I will probably also
port axkit to another HTTP library at some point.

(Candidates for AxKit and related packages, including a bunch of previously
unpackaged taglibs from CPAN, are in a debarchiver repository at http://
www-static.sane.net/debian/.  I haven't RFS'ed them yet because I want to get
good test coverage with my new axkit-testsite package first.  However,
testers and potential upload sponsors are very welcome.)

> Thanks,
> Ardo

Cheers,
- Michael