Hi,

short question for debian/watch.

Our local version name of upstream tar ball is yyyymmdd.tar.xz. In upstream the naming is yyyy-mm-dd.tar.xz . I've built a watch file, which correctly finds the new tar ball [1], but the comparison to version in Debian determines that the version in Debian is more recent:

uscan info: Filename (filenamemangled) for downloaded file: manual-2020-03-29.tar.gz
uscan debug: line: cmp_versions()
uscan info: Newest version of texworks-manual on remote site is 2020-03-29, local version is 20150506
uscan info:  => Only older package available from:
=> https://github.com/TeXworks/manual/archive/2020-03-29.tar.gz

I have to remove the - from the file name. How do I do this?

Many thanks!
  Hilmar

[1] https://github.com/debian-tex/texworks-manual/blob/master/debian/watch
--