Hi Phil,

>Have we decided how this package will be moving forward?
Partly yes.
I'm going to take the following approach out of the three approaches
Daniel introduced in the previous email.
 2) Have a select set of people (maint+uploaders) be collectively
     responsible or
Since Dmitry has already been an uploader, I'll follow this tradition
so that Bas will be another uploader for this package.

That said, I'm holding off on uploading a new package with the
metadata changes because I'm waiting for Daniel (and other DDs) to
have some time for reviewing this package and sharing feedback with
us.

Best,
Fukui