Control: tags -1 +confirmed

On Sat, 2024-10-05 at 15:32 +1000, undef wrote:
> Hi Phil, Soren
> On 10/5/24 15:11, Phil Wyett wrote:
>

> > Package is looking good now.
>
> Thanks!
>

> > A few 'd/copyright' / license issues remain.
> >
> > GPL-3+           | Expat             lvgl/library.json
> > GPL-3+           | Expat             lvgl/LICENCE.txt
> > MIT              | BSD-3-clause
> > lvgl/src/libs/thorvg/rapidjson/msinttypes/inttypes.h
> > MIT              | BSD-3-clause
> > lvgl/src/libs/thorvg/rapidjson/msinttypes/stdint.h
>
> These and the Expat vs MIT issue Soren explained above should be fixed in the
> latest upload to mentors.
>
> Thanks,
> Jarrah.

Jarrah,

Great work and very responsive to feedback. Now passes all initial sanity
checking tests, so am now marking as "confirmed".

Hopefully a DD will be able to look at this package soon for review and
possible upload to Debian.

Regards

Phil

--

"I play the game for the game’s own sake"

Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans

--

Buy Me A Coffee: https://buymeacoffee.com/kathenasorg

Internet Relay Chat (IRC): kathenas

Matrix: #kathenas:matrix.org