Hi,

> The wicd-client binary is just a wrapper, that runs wicd-curses or
> wicd-gtk,

depending on whether X is available or not.

> wicd-gtk is really a separate client, /usr/bin/wicd-gtk .

Also /usr/bin/wicd-curses is a client, and /usr/bin/wicd-cli is another.

I see /usr/bin/wicd-client-kde failing being consistent here :-)

Anthony, would it be possible for you to reconsider this decision, and call

it /usr/bin/wicd-kde?

 Ah, I didn't know that. I've never even noticed there was a wicd-gtk binary
;)
Put it that way, it indeed makes more sense to call the binary wicd-kde. So
I can do that upstream, but I haven't planned a new release anytime soon
because I just released a new one a couple of days ago. But if needed, I can
make a patch and Iker could use it?

Anthony