Thanks Ansgar. Below my answers:

> Is it really necessary to have five binary package?

yes, because:
"clean" is a library used by "boot-repair", "os-uninstaller" and
"clean-ubiquity".
"clean-gui" is a library used by "boot-repair" and "os-uninstaller"

At least "clean" and "clean-gui" are too generic to me.

No problem to rename these packages (into "cleanpack" and "cleanpack-gui"
for example).
The problem is that (i think) I should then use the /usr/share/cleanpack
folder instead of /usr/share/clean , which would have these consequences:

- it will potentially break OS-Uninstaller and Clean-Ubiquity for all
people using both applications at same time (which means several thousands
of people using distros including these tools: Hybryde, Ubuntu Secured
Remix, OS-Voyager...). Reason is that Boot-Repair allows to update its
packages and librairies at start-up, but not the packages of Os-Uninstaller
and Clean-Ubiquity. I can workaround this by allowing Boot-Repair to update
also Os-Uninstaller and Clean-Ubiquity.
- all users who have saved their MBR via Clean-Ubiquity won't be able to
restore them simply any more, except if I add a big workaround which scans
both /clean and /cleanpack folders
- a short path is more convenient
- it will require several changes in the code --> potential bugs / big loss
of time
- i would have to change all documents/posts on forum using this path

that's why i would be very happy if i could keep the /usr/share/clean path

> Please do not use "Solves bug #636977" but the way documented in policy
> so that the bug will be closed automatically on upload.

Is this ok ?

* Initial release. (Closes: #636977)

(i thought that was the uploader, not me,  who had to modify the changelog
before uploading)

Regards
Yann