Package: sponsorship-requests
  Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "coinutils"

 * Package name    : coinutils
   Version         : 2.9.4-1
   Upstream Author : J.P. Fasano, John J. Forrest, Lou Hafer, Laszlo
Ladanyi, Francois Margot, Matt Saltzman, Ted Ralphs, Andreas Waechter
 * URL             : https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinUtils
 * License         : Eclipse Public License v 1.0
   Section         : science

  It builds those binary packages:

 coinor-libcoinutils-dev - Coin-or collection of utility classes
 coinor-libcoinutils-doc - Coin-or collection of utility classes
 coinor-libcoinutils3 - Coin-or collection of utility classes
 coinor-libcoinutils3-dbg - Coin-or collection of utility classes

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/coinutils

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/coinutils/coinutils_2.9.4-1.dsc

  This is a library of utilities used by various coinor-* packages for
mathematical optimization (linear programming, etc.), many of which
are RFA or O. Updating this package is the first step in updating its
reverse dependencies, and as a first-time submitter I wanted feedback
on this package before working on the others.

  Changes since the last upload:

* New upstream version.
  - License changed to EPL.
  - Library version is now 3.
* New maintainer (Closes: #645077)
* Rewrite rules using dh, bump to compat 9.
* Add patch to fix format security.

  Regards,
   Miles Lubin