Hi Molly!

I'm Keerthana. I was a GSOC intern last year and I would love to help
mentor Outreachy interns this year, especially in topics related to JS and
documentation.

I am not a DD or DM but I also have a project idea. It feels to me like
Debian could really use better documentation and Outreachy supports
documentation projects. Do you think we can have a project like that? Who
can I talk to about making this happen?

I would love to help in any other way I can in the project too.

Regards,
Keerthana

On 1 Sep 2017 22:25, "Molly de Blanc" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks Mattia, Hans-Cristoph, Tong, and Daniel for your interest in
> mentoring in the upcoming round of Outreachy.
>
> There's a wiki page with a submission system. It might even work. No
> promises.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round15/projects
>
> Even if you submitted in past rounds for the same project, please fill
> this out again. You can copy and paste your previous text if you feel so
> inclined.
>
> If you know of anyone else who has a great idea or you think would be a
> great mentor, please share the link with them or pass their name to
> outreach@debian.
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Cheers,
> mdb
>
>

Reply via email to