On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Aman Pratap Singh <amanprtpsi...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am Aman Pratap Singh, a CSE major at Indian Institute of Technology
> Bhubaneswar. I am writing this with regard to Debian organization's project
> idea for Google Summer of Code titled *Firefox and Thunderbird plugins
> for free software habits*. I am interested in working on this project.
>
> I request to please brief me with steps to getting started.
>
> Sincerely,
> Aman Pratap Singh
> https://amanpratapsingh.in

It seems to me kind of spamming if all the students post to debian-outreach
and ask for help.
This is why each project has its own mentors. Otherwise it is just stealing
valuable time from everyone.
Maybe I am wrong, but I think that students should not be allowed to ask
for help on debian-outreach.
They should contact the mentors instead.

Dashamir