Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 >> Contact address for virtual package name list (#26159)
 >> * Old.
 >> * Proposed by Adam di Carlo.
 >> * Contact name in virtual-packages-list should be debian-policy, not
 >> Christian Schwarz.
 >> ( This *must* be implemented, possibly by referring to the
 >> policy-modification process. )

 Joseph> I'd implement this as a necessary executive change and say to hell with
 Joseph> proposals and seconds and ammendments and suchlike.  "Intent to RFD on
 Joseph> Proposal to correct a typo in section foo.baz of the policy!"

        This has already been done in the latest policy update, and
 should be automatically closed when the policy package is accepted
 (it requires some byhand file install, so it takes some time to get
 installed.). Oh, in case you don't know, 3.0.1.0 is out in Incoming
 now.

        manoj
--
 Agree with them now, it will save so much time.
Manoj Srivastava   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>