On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 04:12:10PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:

> I really don't see any problem in the logs, the modes it's using should
> work? Maybe you could try running either head alone to see if there's
> any problem not specific to dualhead.

Running with just "LCD" works perfectly - even the flickers that I get
when both are in the "ServerLayout" section disappear. With just "CRT"
I get "Devices found, but none match those in the config file",
followed by a "No screens found" error. The logfile has a warning
about no matching device section for the PCI:0:16:0, but it didn't
complain when running with the LCD head.

I've put the logfile for this at
http://www.hollo.org/linux/X.log.crtonly

James