clone 1076154 -1
reassign -1 seahorse-adventures
thanks

Hello Stefano,
Am Sun, Sep 15, 2024 at 07:12:02AM +0000 schrieb Stefano Rivera:
> Control: reassign -1 hplip-data
> Control: forcemerge 1076154 -1
>
> Hi Helge (2024.09.14_19:14:37_+0000)
> > I don't know if I'm reporting to the correct one, please reassing if not.
>
> These are bugs in all of these packages, mostly hplip. I'm marking this
> bug as a duplicate of #1076154.

As advised by you, I clone this bug to seahorse-adventures as well. (Please
read my part).

As there is nothing reported there, no (force) merging is necessary.

For the seahorse-adventures maintainers:

Yesterday the daily dist-upgrade threw the following messages:

 /usr/share/games/seahorse-adventures/lib/pgu/gui/theme.py:106: SyntaxWarning:
invalid escape sequence '\.'
   is_image = re.compile('\.(gif|jpg|bmp|png|tga)$', re.I)
 /usr/share/games/seahorse-adventures/lib/pgu/html.py:115: SyntaxWarning:
invalid escape sequence '\D'
   anum = re.compile("\D")
 /usr/share/games/seahorse-adventures/lib/pgu/html.py:432: SyntaxWarning:
invalid escape sequence '\s'
   txt = re.compile("\s+").sub(" ",txt)

According to Stefano, you need to fix this in seahorse-adventures

Greetings

          Helge

--
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     deb...@helgefjell.de