> Don't be stupid please !

Heh, when I read his inflamed first reply, I thought "troll!".  He seems not
to be one, but still... it only detracts from HIS net.image to write such
posts.

> How can a visitor guess that the main language is English ?

Now, THAT is something we can address.  I propose we make it even more
clear that certain mailing lists are in English, so that people doing a
fast read of lists.d.o will notice that fact.

Adding a [language] tag to every mailing list description would do it,
I think...

  Henrique Holschuh