On 11 Oct 2003, at 12:33, MJ Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > How do you know that there's nothing new in messages you HAVE NOT
> > READ?
> > That's blacklisting.
>
> How do you know that Manoj didn't read them?

Because I put a couple kilobytes of new stuff in my second message (second
after the bug reopening) in answer to a "polite request" by another user
(Burrows) requesting more details on whatsamatta with this 'K' & 'Q' quorum
stuff.  The dull details Burrows asked for are in there, and those are pretty
much "on topic".  There was even a suggested revision.

Surely we can't blame poor old Manoj for not wanting to peruse more tedious
posts that he's afraid just go nowhere, or I can't blame him anyway -- there's
a million books and posts I don't want to read either.

What's not cricket is to ignore a report then to close it on the prejudice that
it lacks what it did and does indeed contain.  That's blacklisting.