On Wednesday 06 July 2005 11.00, Thomas Huriaux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the policy for the consultants page [1], the consultant
> must answer e-mails within four weeks. All the not recently
> updated/added consultants have been pinged, and we are still waiting for
> an answer from the 245 consultants in the attached list.

Getting rid of cruft is good.

However, the number of stale entries surprises me, especially since there
are several DDs on this list who, IIRC, were active on the mailing lists
recently (I do *not* think special handling of DDs is necessary - these are
just the names that jumped in my eye.(  Perhaps the ping looked like bulk
email?

greetings
-- vbi

--
Most scientists thinks that the not-fossil theory is a red herring;
indeed, they think that oil is lots of herrings (and other things)