Hi,
* Michelle Konzack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-07-15 16:12]:
> I have already send two Messages to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in a delay
> of two month and like to know, how long does it take to be included ?
>
> Over two month to wait is definitiv to much.

How do we handle consultants who don't say anything about
debian and their services related to debian on their
website? Is this legal?
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org