On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 12:14:34PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I personally do *not* think an RT would change anything. Still I don't
> see a valid reason for *not* trying.

One reason would be that we could do something more valuable with the
same effort. I see parallels with what Bruce Schneier describes as
"cover your ass security" in this article-
http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,72774-0.html

Basically installing the RT tracker gives the appearance of doing
something, and making everyone feel good about it, while achieving
nothing.

But maybe it will really work.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>