On 24/06/09 at 22:53 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Stop whining, volunteer to do the work. ftpmaster did ask a *lot* of
> > times for volunteers to help with that. What we got have been a handful
>
> Same thing applies for FD and AMs btw. Lucas indeed spent a few hours on doing
> the regular FD tasks, but went away then.

As you weren't an FD member when I proposed my help back in october, you
might not be aware that I did not volunteer to do a lot more than that.
Real life got in the middle of this after a few weeks, then you joined
FD and have been doing some good work on triaging applicants since then,
and it's not like you asked for my help.
--
| lu...@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lu...@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |